Can you give an example? And some details on your setup, such as how many review requests are on your system, and what type of database you're using?

We don't do full-text search, but we do search within summaries of review requests. This cannot be disabled.

Christian

satish singh wrote:
Hi Team,

Search on ReviewBoard1.7.7.1 is working as a full text search, even
though its not enabled from general setting in admin page.
Aslo, we have not installed pyluence.

It's affecting the performance, request you provide some inputs so, we
can fix this on earliest.

Thanks,
Satish