I am just getting ReviewBoard setup at my company, and the server works
fine. I can post a review using the web site and a diff file. The problem
is running the post-review tool. The server is running on Linux, and the
client is running on Windows. Installed all the Python tools as directed. I
created a .reviewboardrc file in my home folder with the following.

REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://___";
USERNAME = "___"
PASSWORD = "___"
HTTP_USERNAME = "___"
HTTP_PASSWORD = "___"

I have configured it to use active directory.

Here is the error I get.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\Python33\Scripts\post-review-script.py", line 9, in
<module>
load_entry_point('rbtools==0.5.1', 'console_scripts', 'post-review')()
File "C:\Program
Files\Python33\lib\site-packages\setuptools-0.9.6-py3.3.egg\pkg_resources.py",
line 378, in load_entry_point
File "C:\Program
Files\Python33\lib\site-packages\setuptools-0.9.6-py3.3.egg\pkg_resources.py",
line 2566, in load_entry_point
File "C:\Program
Files\Python33\lib\site-packages\setuptools-0.9.6-py3.3.egg\pkg_resources.py",
line 2260, in load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1567, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1534, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "C:\Program
Files\Python33\lib\site-packages\rbtools-0.5.1-py3.3.egg\rbtools\postreview.py",

line 164
print "==> HTTP Authentication Required"

I know it says that authentication is required, but I have put the
authentication in the rc file, I have also tried specifying it on the
command line just in case. I have searched on everything that I can think
of and have not discovered what I am doing wrong. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.