Hi Dirk,

Not sure why you're getting that error at all. That looks to be coming from rbssh, but rb-site does not invoke rbssh. I'm wondering if something funky is going on with your Python setup.

Can you run rb-site --help and see what the help output is? Does it say rb-site, or rbssh?

Also, how did you install Review Board, and what version of Python are you running?

Christian

Dirk Best wrote:
When trying to install ReviewBoard I simply get this:

rb-site install /var/www/mysite
Unknown exception during connect: [Errno -2] Name or service not known
(<class 'socket.gaierror'>)

Is that the correct command?

System info: Gentoo Linux with kernel 3.9.5-hardened, ReviewBoard 1.7.7.1.