Your rb-site is linked to rbssh instead. Something is very wrong with the package you installed.

You'll need to uninstall it and use our installation instructions instead.

Christian

Dirk Best wrote:
Hi Christian,

here is the output of rb-site --help:

crest ~ # rb-site --help
Usage: rb-site [options] [user@]hostname [command]

I've installed ReviewBoard using the Gentoo package manager. I have both
python 2.7 and 3.2 installed.

--Dirk