hi,

after following these steps below error occured. please suggest what to do.

[root@reviewboard branches]# svn ci -m ""
Sending        AWF_2.0.1b14_readme.txt
Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Commit blocked by pre-commit hook (exit code 1) with output:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/cmteam/csvn/data/repositories/product_java/hooks/pre-commit-hook-reviewboard.py",

line 60, in <module>
    import postreview
  File
"/home/cmteam/csvn/data/repositories/product_java/hooks/postreview.py",
line 8, in <module>
    import simplejson
ImportError: No module named simplejson

[root@reviewboard branches]#