Hi Christian,

Thanks for looking into it.

Any search term produces the error. If I type a term that actually appears
in some reviews,
I see an auto-suggest drop-down populated with relevant reviews.
If I click on one of the results, that review opens correctly in a new tab.

I've upgraded to 1.7.12 since my original post. Expectedly, the problem

Is there anything I can reinstall or a cache I can clear to try to fix this?

Thanks again,