Hi, this is likely something very simple. when open an existing RB review as
submitter on the review, reviewers field is empty, required, but no pencil
icon is there to assign reviewers. (pencil icon is on most other fields)

There will be many projects/repos in out environment. We want access to a repo
in RB based on group (group will be assigned to multiple repos), and reviewers
selected from that group. We do not want content of repos or reviews publicly
viewable (or viewable outside the review group).

- centos 6 with epel installed Reviewboard 1.7.11
- repo configured in RB (show repo selected)
- review group configured in RB (visable/invite only)
- review group assigned to repo (review group with access in repo config)

post-review creates RB review with RB account "auto" submit-as "user1". user1
logs in to Web UI and cannot add reviewers to the review.

What do I need to do to fix this? Thanks- Mark