Hi,

There's currently no centralized repository of extensions, because there
aren't a lot of them out there. We'll be putting together a sort of
"extension store" soon.

There two that people have found most useful are Review Bot (which runs
static analysis tools) and the webhooks extension, both of which are on
GitHub:
https://github.com/reviewboard/ReviewBot
https://github.com/reviewboard/rb-extension-pack/tree/master/rbwebhooks

There are also a couple commercial extensions that we're developing which
are currently in private beta, including review functionality for PDF
files. For more info on this, and a sign-up link, check out
http://blog.rbcommons.com/2013/05/12/pdf-review-beta/

-David