Hi --

First, my apologies if this is addressed somewhere -- I looked and couldn't
find any information.

I am currently working for a company that uses ReviewBoard.  My group is
being divested.  We'd like to take our reviews with us.  Is there a way to
export all of the reviews from a specific group and import them into a
separate ReviewBoard server?

The current proposal is to clone the existing server and manually sanitize
it by deleting groups/reviews/users from the administrative interface.  I'm
hoping that there is a better way!