Michaela,

It looks like the documentation got a little fuzzed in the translation
between plain text and html. The correct command is this (note the extra
"--"):

rb-site manage /path/to/site set-siteconfig -- --key=auth_backend
--value=builtin

-David

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 2:45 AM, Michaela Newell <michaelaemnew...@gmail.com