Thanks David,

We are creating the groups through admin UI & database backend is mysql.

Amazingly Review Board 1.7.7.1 is allowing us to create multiple groups
with same name.

We are expecting that RB should not allow any more to create multiple
groups with same name.

Please let us know how shall we proceed further to get rid of this issue.

-varun