In our company, we installed reviewboard on a windows server, and the rb
version is 1.5.
Recently we have a more powerful linux server, so we decide to install the
latest reviewboard on it and migrate data from old server to this new
How could I do it?
I tried to only dump load mysql db, but it failed with 505 type error.

Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit