Hi Christian,

I got the issue, actually we save a perl file with .thpl extension instead
of .pl.
I am attaching a screenshot where I have same file with .pl and .thpl
extension,
the "Expand to function/class" is working for file with .pl extension and
it's not working for .thpl extension.

Can you please let me know where to make a corresponding change so that it
support .thpl files.

Regards,
Satish SIngh