On 2013-08-15 17:38, Christian Hammond wrote:
New version of RBTools, with some new features, some bug fixes, and some
usability improvements.

The highlights include git-p4 support, better errors, new tools, and some
important changes to support Bitbucket Git repositories with the upcoming
Review Board 1.7.13 release.

So I took a look at api-get, but can't figure out how to get individual fields out of a request. Am I missing something? (Note: I need to do this in shell, and don't know of an easy way to parse JSON in shell; I was hoping rbt would do that for me...)

--
Matthew