Hi Christian,

Thanks for helping me, the issue is resolved now.

I didn't got file "reviewboard/diffviewer/filetypes.py", but in 
"diffviewer/diffutils.py" I did added support for .thpl file and it looks 
to work now.

>     '.thpl': [
>         re.compile(r'^\s*sub [A-Za-z0-9_]+'),
>     ],

'.thpl' extension is used for perl file here, rest every thing is perl. The 
.*thpl* file type is unique to storage and is used to test filers.

Thanks,
Satish 


On Friday, 23 August 2013 00:59:27 UTC+5:30, Christian Hammond wrote:
>
> Hi Satish,
>
> This would have to be modified in reviewboard/diffviewer/filetypes.py.
>
> What does a thpl file represent? I'm not familiar with that extension. If 
> that's standard, it can be added to our mapping in a release.
>
> Christian
>
> -- 
> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com <javascript:>
> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>
>
> On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 4:23 AM, satish singh <triv...@gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>>
>> Hi Christian,
>>  
>> I got the issue, actually we save a perl file with .thpl extension 
>> instead of .pl.
>> I am attaching a screenshot where I have same file with .pl and .thpl 
>> extension,
>> the "Expand to function/class" is working for file with .pl extension and 
>> it's not working for .thpl extension.
>>
>> Can you please let me know where to make a corresponding change so that 
>> it support .thpl files.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Satish SIngh
>>
>>
>> On Thursday, 22 August 2013 00:59:03 UTC+5:30, Christian Hammond wrote:
>>
>>> Can you provide a sample perl file that it does not work with that you 
>>> think it should?
>>>
>>> Can you also take a screenshot?
>>>
>>> - Christian
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
>>>
>>> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
>>> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 5:36 AM, satish singh <triv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>  Diff-viewer expansion to a function/class is not working for perl 
>>>> files, it working for rest of the file types, can anyone provide some 
>>>> pointers for this.
>>>> Where to look for the issue ?
>>>>
>>>> Review board recently upgraded to 1.7.7.1 from 1.6.3
>>>>
>>>> Thanks.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 16:30:53 UTC+5:30, Varun Jain wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi Team,
>>>>>
>>>>> We are not able to see any expand to header button for Perl files that 
>>>>> can be seen for all other files.
>>>>>
>>>>> Please let us know if anyone is experiencing same issue.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> Varun
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>  -- 
>>>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
>>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/**donate/<http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/>
>>>> Happy user? Let us know at 
>>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/**users/<http://www.reviewboard.org/users/>
>>>> -~----------~----~----~----~--**----~----~------~--~---
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to reviewboard...@**
>>>> googlegroups.com
>>>>
>>>> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/**
>>>> group/reviewboard?hl=en<http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en>
>>>> --- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>> an email to reviewboard...@**googlegroups.com.
>>>>
>>>> For more options, visit 
>>>> https://groups.google.com/**groups/opt_out<https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out>
>>>> .
>>>>
>>>
>>>  -- 
>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>> reviewboard...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
>> For more options, visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "reviewboard" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>
>
>

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to