On Aug 23, 2013, at 16:29, David Trowbridge <trowb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Let's try this--after creating the new site, but before loading the database
> dump, delete the new database that rb-site created.

Sigh, I started playing with installing ReviewBoard 1.6 with easy install, and
seems to have broken rb-site:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/rb-site", line 5, in <module>
    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 2659, in
    parse_requirements(__requires__), Environment()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 546, in resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: paramiko>=1.9.0

Even after re-installing ReviewBoard and python-paramiko I keep getting this

I will try again on Monday as I need to lave work soon.

Thanks for a great product and support,