Hello folks -

First, vital stats:
RB 1.7.13
SSH OpenSSH_5_9.p1
Ubuntu 12.04
Private repository hosted on bitbucket with both ssh keys added for the 
user, and a custom user created for reviewboard.

I try to go to add the repository:
I set the hosting service to bitbucket, and set the "Repository name" to 
'repo'

This generates an error at the top with "Please correct the error below", 
and then an empty <li></li> below it where error text should be.  Nothing 
shows up in the logs.

If I try 'https://u...@bitbucket.org/team/repo' or 
'ssh://h...@bitbucket.org/team/repo', the same thing occurs.  No output in 
the logfile (it's set to debug), and no errors listed.

If I set it to 'Custom repostitory' and put the 'ssh' line in as the 
location, I get this output in the debug log:

2013-08-29 17:42:12,311 - DEBUG -  - HgTool: Attempting ssh connection with 
> host: bitbucket.org, username: hg
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,311 - DEBUG -  - HgTool: Attempting ssh connection 
> with host: bitbucket.org, username: hg
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,409 - DEBUG -  - starting thread (client mode): 
> 0x9c4db050L
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,409 - DEBUG -  - starting thread (client mode): 
> 0x9c4db050L
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,498 - INFO -  - Connected (version 2.0, client 
> OpenSSH_5.3)
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,498 - INFO -  - Connected (version 2.0, client 
> OpenSSH_5.3)
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,502 - DEBUG -  - kex 
> algos:['diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256', 
> 'diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1', 'diffie-hellman-group14-sha1', 
> 'diffie-hellman-group1-sha1'] server key:['ssh-rsa', 'ssh-dss'] client 
> encrypt:['aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr', 'arcfour256', 
> 'arcfour128', 'aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 
> 'aes192-cbc', 'aes256-cbc', 'arcfour', 'rijndael-...@lysator.liu.se'] 
> server encrypt:['aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr', 'arcfour256', 
> 'arcfour128', 'aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 
> 'aes192-cbc', 'aes256-cbc', 'arcfour', 'rijndael-...@lysator.liu.se'] 
> client mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', 'umac...@openssh.com', 
> 'hmac-ripemd160', 'hmac-ripemd...@openssh.com', 'hmac-sha1-96', 
> 'hmac-md5-96'] server mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', 'umac...@openssh.com', 
> 'hmac-ripemd160', 'hmac-ripemd...@openssh.com', 'hmac-sha1-96', 
> 'hmac-md5-96'] client compress:['none', 'z...@openssh.com'] server 
> compress:['none', 'z...@openssh.com'] client lang:[''] server lang:[''] kex 
> follows?False
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,502 - DEBUG -  - kex 
> algos:['diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256', 
> 'diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1', 'diffie-hellman-group14-sha1', 
> 'diffie-hellman-group1-sha1'] server key:['ssh-rsa', 'ssh-dss'] client 
> encrypt:['aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr', 'arcfour256', 
> 'arcfour128', 'aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 
> 'aes192-cbc', 'aes256-cbc', 'arcfour', 'rijndael-...@lysator.liu.se'] 
> server encrypt:['aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr', 'arcfour256', 
> 'arcfour128', 'aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 
> 'aes192-cbc', 'aes256-cbc', 'arcfour', 'rijndael-...@lysator.liu.se'] 
> client mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', 'umac...@openssh.com', 
> 'hmac-ripemd160', 'hmac-ripemd...@openssh.com', 'hmac-sha1-96', 
> 'hmac-md5-96'] server mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', 'umac...@openssh.com', 
> 'hmac-ripemd160', 'hmac-ripemd...@openssh.com', 'hmac-sha1-96', 
> 'hmac-md5-96'] client compress:['none', 'z...@openssh.com'] server 
> compress:['none', 'z...@openssh.com'] client lang:[''] server lang:[''] kex 
> follows?False
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,502 - DEBUG -  - Ciphers agreed: local=aes128-ctr, 
> remote=aes128-ctr
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,502 - DEBUG -  - Ciphers agreed: local=aes128-ctr, 
> remote=aes128-ctr
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,503 - DEBUG -  - using kex diffie-hellman-group1-sha1; 
> server key type ssh-rsa; cipher: local aes128-ctr, remote aes128-ctr; mac: 
> local hmac-sha1, remote hmac-sha1; compression: local none, remote none
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,503 - DEBUG -  - using kex diffie-hellman-group1-sha1; 
> server key type ssh-rsa; cipher: local aes128-ctr, remote aes128-ctr; mac: 
> local hmac-sha1, remote hmac-sha1; compression: local none, remote none
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,744 - DEBUG -  - Switch to new keys ...
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,744 - DEBUG -  - Switch to new keys ...
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,747 - DEBUG -  - Trying SSH key <...>
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,747 - DEBUG -  - Trying SSH key <...>
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,945 - DEBUG -  - userauth is OK
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,945 - DEBUG -  - userauth is OK
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,124 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Forced command: conq 
> username:user
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,124 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Forced command: conq 
> username:user
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,125 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Port forwarding disabled.
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,125 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Port forwarding disabled.
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,126 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: X11 forwarding disabled.
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,126 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: X11 forwarding disabled.
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,127 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Agent forwarding disabled.
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,127 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Agent forwarding disabled.
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,128 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Pty allocation disabled.
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,128 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Pty allocation disabled.
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,130 - INFO -  - Authentication (publickey) successful!
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,130 - INFO -  - Authentication (publickey) successful!
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,231 - DEBUG -  - EOF in transport thread
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,231 - DEBUG -  - EOF in transport thread
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,246 - DEBUG -  - Using rbssh for mercurial
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,246 - DEBUG -  - Using rbssh for mercurial
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,262 - ERROR -  - Error connecting to Mercurial 
> repository ssh://h...@bitbucket.org/team/repo: no suitable response from 
> remote hg
> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,262 - ERROR -  - Error connecting to Mercurial 
> repository ssh://h...@bitbucket.org/team/repo: no suitable response from 
> remote hg
>

Any ideas, suggestions, thoughts?

Cheers,
--B

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to