Thanks for the detailed replies.  I imagine some of my concerns with
collapsible reviews will dissipate once I have more mileage in working with

I'll eagerly await the upgrades you mention for the next major release as
well as the solution to the "where did the comment go?" problem that may
come somewhere down the road.

Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit