On 2013-08-30 16:40, Christian Hammond wrote:
All this is on my personal todo list. It bothers me, too, and I think
anybody who has done massive reviews has had the "where did the comment
go?" problem.

Heh... have you ever had to deal with *gerrit*? However bad RB might be here, gerrit is orders of magnitude worse :-).

(At least in RB comments are related to reviews... In gerrit, *small* reviews suffer from "where's the comment?".)

--
Matthew