I'd like to have all RB users be able to see all reviews that are in the
system, not just those that they've created or have been assigned as
reviewers on. So that everybody would be able to (optionally) "observe"
other reviews, without necessarily being a formal "reviewer" (and being
notified with each review change, etc.). I don't see any access control
mechanism that seems to make this possible though. Is it possible? Any