Replying to my own post, after getting a better understand of review
groups. I think creating a review group that everyone is assigned to and
giving it a dummy email account (so that everybody doesn't get an email on
every review) will give me most of what I want. But then I'd like every
review to automatically be assigned to this review group. Is it possible
for me to default every review request to go into this group?

On Saturday, August 31, 2013 9:40:44 AM UTC-4, Matt Klein wrote:
> I'd like to have all RB users be able to see all reviews that are in the
> system, not just those that they've created or have been assigned as
> reviewers on. So that everybody would be able to (optionally) "observe"
> other reviews, without necessarily being a formal "reviewer" (and being
> notified with each review change, etc.). I don't see any access control
> mechanism that seems to make this possible though. Is it possible? Any
> suggestions?
> Thanks,
> Matt

Happy user? Let us know at