Hello all,

I raised a new issue at http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/ and
everything was fine, then a minute or so later the bug was deleted

http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=3085 -> Issue Not
Found  / What happened?  / Issue 3085 has been deleted.

I tried again, just in case I'd missed something - this time I had to fill
in a recaptcha too. I raised issue 3086. It too was deleted!

This is really odd. Issues 3084 and the newly raised 3087 (neither raised
by me) are visible. What am I doing wrong?

Regards
Stuart