Hi all, I am using the *integrated* ReviewBoard plugin in TeamForge 6.2 on
CentOS 6.2.  TeamForge is connected to an integrated Subversion Edge server
which is running Subversion 1.7.x.  I have downloaded and installed RBTools
0.5.2 and Python 2.7.5 on my Windows 7 development PC.  I am trying to run
the following command:
post-review --revision-range=479 --debug
It prompts me for my username and password which I enter and then I get the
following output (snipped only the relevant bit, there's lots of svn info
commands being printed):
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info .
 {'repository': 'http://svn.hidden.dev/svn/hidden'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 242958
>>> HTTP POSTing to
/diffs/: {'basedir': '/Hidden/branches/hidden'}
>>> Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 400): One or more fields had errors
>>> Error data: {u'fields': {u'path': [u'Login to the SCM server
failed.']}, u's
tat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'One or more fields had errors', u'code':

Error uploading diff
Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.
As the log output indicated, when I log in to TeamForge and go to the
ReviewBoard I can see the unpublished Review Request and there is no diff
file attached.  What I don't understand is, obviously the username and
password I provided worked to allow RBTools to log into TeamForge and
create the Review Request, but the error indicates that Login to the SCM
server failed.
So which is it, are there separate logins here or is this a red herring and
the true error was the "One or more fields had errors"?  The 105 error
details seems to indicate that the "path" field was the field with the
invalid data.  The documentation of the Upload Diff command (
the 105 error says that the "path" field is the path to the diff file.
Is RBTools trying to authenticate to the Subversion Edge server or is it
trying to authenticate to the TeamForge server?  Both? Where is it trying
to store the diff file?