We are using ReviewBoard in our organization. Thanks for this nice project.

The reviewboard in our org is configured to send email notifications for
any new patches and patch review comments. However, the review comments and
the patches display a reviewboard url instead of the actual patch sources
in the notification email. Is there a way to display the actual sources in
the email instead of links to the review board ? (on the lines of how LKML
patch reviews happen)