Hi Team

I am trying to submit my script to reviewboard, however i am getting the
below error. I have my all Development setup in a directory "DEV SETUP"
[has a space]

*Traceback (most recent call last):*

*File "C:\Review\post-review.py", line 129, in <module>*

*main()*

*File "C:\Review\post-review.py", line 86, in main*

*os.chdir(args.changeroot)*

*WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified:
'c:\\DEV'*
Please suggest a solution for me. all my ENV variable are enclosed in
double codes.

Regards/-
Safi