Yes, this can be done using the API. Assuming you have rbtools 5.x
installed, the following script should work. Modify for your desired
output. It should be noted that this will make a large number of HTTP
requests, and is not optimized.

from rbtools.api.client import RBClient

client = RBClient("http://<your-rb-server-here>")
root = client.get_root()