Hello!

My current project involves migrating some of our implemented feature (that
our office uses) from older reviewborad release to newer. But it is
required that for now both reviewboard versions should be running, while
migration is going on. As I'm new to reviewboard development and it's usage
I have no idea how I could achieve this. I tried to google it but without
success.

Actually I tried to install two different reviewboard version, but it seems
that only one of them is accessible (the later one installed). I taught
that changing the .conf file in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled should be enough
but after changing it and restarting apache server and memcached, the same
reviewboard version is still running not the other.
I am using apache server (on localhost), memcahed, mod_wsg on Ubuntu 12.04.

I would appreciate any help

Thank You,
Robcikss