Hi,

One option is to use virtualenvs, which will let you fully separate out
your set of Python packages. This isn't something we document or really
support right now, though, and it's a bit advanced.

Another is to install on a separate server/VM, which will fully let you
separate entire configs.

What two versions are you trying to use?

Christian