Hi all. I've done some searching and can't seem to find anyone else
encountering this issue. I've also looked through all the switches and
can't seem to find the magic combination.

I'm looking to publish a review using post-review of uncommitted code while
picking up any added files.

GNU Utils diff does not seem to be picking up files that have been added to
the repository before they are committed, but if I submit a previous
committed revision then added files are picked up fine there.

Is there a way to get this done with GNU Utils diff and post-review? Or do
need to find another diff util to generate and use manually?

command used: svn diff --diff-cmd=diff.exe --summarize --xml