Hi guys

Apologize if my issue is slightly off than the topic - but I cannot get my
Reviewboard to work. My ReviewBoard is on a different server than git
server. I have already installed gitweb on git server and can view git code
tree through browser using url (
http://[ipaddress]/?p=reponame.git;a=summary).

Below are the fields I entered in ReviewBoard:
*Path*: ansyed@[ipaddress]:/pathtorepo/reponame.git
*Raw file url mask*:
http://[ipaddress]/cgi-bin/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=reponame.git;a=blob_plain;f=<filename>;h=<revision>
I provided username and password, also added ssh key generated by
reviewboard to git server.

Here is the error I get in ReviewBoard webpage:

   - A repository was not found at the specified path.

Here are error logs:
2013-09-19 14:35:53,194 - DEBUG -  - GitTool: Attempting ssh connection
with host: [ipaddress], username: abc
2013-09-19 14:35:53,223 - DEBUG -  - starting thread (client mode):
0x60a5a50L
2013-09-19 14:35:53,223 - INFO -  - Connected (version 2.0, client
OpenSSH_4.3)
2013-09-19 14:35:53,227 - DEBUG -  - kex
algos:['diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1', 'diffie-hellman-group14-sha1',
'diffie-hellman-group1-sha1'] server key:['ssh-rsa', 'ssh-dss'] client
encrypt:['aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc',
'arcfour128', 'arcfour256', 'arcfour', 'aes192-cbc', 'aes256-cbc',
'rijndael-...@lysator.liu.se', 'aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr']
server encrypt:['aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc',
'arcfour128', 'arcfour256', 'arcfour', 'aes192-cbc', 'aes256-cbc',
'rijndael-...@lysator.liu.se', 'aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr']
client mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', 'hmac-ripemd160',
'hmac-ripemd...@openssh.com', 'hmac-sha1-96', 'hmac-md5-96'] server
mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', 'hmac-ripemd160',
'hmac-ripemd...@openssh.com', 'hmac-sha1-96', 'hmac-md5-96'] client
compress:['none', 'z...@openssh.com'] server compress:['none',
'z...@openssh.com'] client lang:[''] server lang:[''] kex follows?False
2013-09-19 14:35:53,227 - DEBUG -  - Ciphers agreed: local=aes128-ctr,
remote=aes128-ctr
2013-09-19 14:35:53,229 - DEBUG -  - using kex diffie-hellman-group1-sha1;
server key type ssh-rsa; cipher: local aes128-ctr, remote aes128-ctr; mac:
local hmac-sha1, remote hmac-sha1; compression: local none, remote none
2013-09-19 14:35:53,305 - DEBUG -  - Switch to new keys ...
2013-09-19 14:35:53,313 - DEBUG -  - Trying SSH key
7d5c466f04987b925e1ffddfa28a8c68
2013-09-19 14:35:53,345 - DEBUG -  - userauth is OK
2013-09-19 14:35:55,463 - INFO -  - Authentication (publickey) successful!
2013-09-19 14:35:55,562 - DEBUG -  - EOF in transport thread
2013-09-19 14:35:55,578 - ERROR -  - Git: Failed to find valid repository
ssh://username@[ipaddress]/pathtorepo/reponame.git: error: cannot spawn
rbssh: No such file or directory
fatal: unable to fork

I notice that colon is gone in highlighted path (colon exists in Path
field).

Please help!!!
regards
- Atif