I've written a script using the RBTools 5.x API which lists RB groups
containing users who have left the company.  I have 2 questions:

1. Can the API be used to actually remove the users from the groups?

2. What's the best source of complete documentation on all the
classes/methods available via the API?  The online docs don't appear to be
complete, but I may be missing something.

Thanks

Steve