1. Yes. You can remove a user from a group by issuing a DELETE operation on
the review group user resource. See
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.7/webapi/2.0/resources/review-group-user/for
more details.

2. The online docs are generated by introspecting the code, and they are
complete.

-David