Right after the section you've pasted, you'll see this:

After a tool has been installed on a worker, it must be registered with the
Review Bot extension, and configured in the admin panel. Registering tools
is accomplished in the following manner:

   1. Go to the extension list in the admin panel.
   2. Click the 'DATABASE' button for the 'Review-Bot-Extension'.
   3. Click the 'Review bot tools' link.
   4. Click 'REFRESH INSTALLED TOOLS' in the upper right of the page.

This will trigger tool registration for all of the currently running
workers, and refresh the page. You will now see the list of installed tools
and may configure them using this admin panel.