I'm answering my own questions in case others run into similar problems.  I
figured out that the reviewbot process looks for the reviewbot_cookies.txt
file in the directory where you ran 'reviewbot worker'.  So the uid running
the reviewbot process needs to be able to write to that directory.

So reviewbot is now working fine, and is actually pretty cool!

--Steve