Hi,

Sorry for the late response. Never saw this reply.

There are no tutorials I'm aware of for setting up a virtualenv, and it's
not something we currently support.

You are not going to be able to have differing versions of Review Board on
one server easily. I expect you will repeatedly have trouble. I *strongly*
recommend you get a second server, or look into a VM solution (like VMware
Workstation's server mode), in order to properly separate them.

I'm not sure why you need two servers, though. Can you explain the need for
that? Generally, you could just use the Local Sites feature or private
repos/groups to separate access between people.