Hello,
We are running ReviewBoard 1.6.12. I turned on logging to debug an email
problem. Then I turned it off... so I thought.  I clicked the little box in
the settings page, to clear it, but logging continued. So I tried to clear
the logging directory but RB complained. So I *changed* the logging
directory, but RB started logging over there.

Now it is logging in two places at the same time!

Is there a setting somewhere (in mysql perhaps) that I can actually force
this thing to stop logging? I don't want to rotate logs and do the whole
logfile catastrophe, I just want it to be quiet.

Thanks.