What version of RBTools were you using where you saw that error? Does 'rbt
post' work? We generally encourage using 'rbt post' instead of uploading
through the web UI.

When running 'git diff', you must pass --full-index. I don't know why it's
saying it's not a valid diff (perhaps something broke in our validation
where it's not giving a more specific error).

Hope that helps.