The users gave the review Ship It's a couple of days ago, and the site
configuration hasn't changed as far as I know. I've verified they're in the
listed groups, and that the repository is still publicly accessible. When
they try to access the review nothing gets logged in reviewboard.log and
the Apache log just contains a 403 error.

Bruce Cran

On Wednesday, 2 October 2013 21:52:37 UTC+1, David Trowbridge wrote:
> It sounds like the review request is posted against either a group or
> repository that has access controls. The closed/open state has no impact on
> that.

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit