Hello!

I'm developing ReviewBorad 1.7.14 to include new features, like drop down
list and buttons.

Adding for example drop down list to form works fine (in
review_request_box.html), but implementing change(function() {}); in
static/rb/js/reviews.js has no effect.
I found here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/reviewboard/vCx2mFrkYZc/cD1Zc16_7XkJ
that I should run './setup.py bdist_egg release' to upgrade
htdocs/static/rb/js/reviews.min.js which is used by server, but I have no
clue where to find setup.py?

Furthermore, Christian Hammond said " that this process will change a bit
in future versions". Has it changed by now?

I would be thankful for help!

Regards,
Robcikss