We don't support making any modifications to our JavaScript or CSS files,
and in the upcoming major version of Review Board, the files you're
modifying don't even exist anymore.

You should be making use of the extension support wherever possible, and if
there isn't an ability to add what you need, please bring up the details of
what you're trying to do, why, and how on the reviewboard-dev list.

Assuming you're trying to add new fields to the review request page, this
functionality will come in a nice form in 2.0, but we can't do much to help
before that.