This sounds like it's 100% a webkit bug, and a relatively unusual corner
case at that (where you have to first modify your system colors). Why
should we add ugly workarounds inside Review Board that affect everyone for
a browser bug that affects so few people? Can you work around this with
user stylesheets of your own?