Hi Rakesh,

A few questions that I need to diagnose why this happened:

1) Did you make a backup of the database before the upgrade? That's always
recommended for large upgrades.

2) At any point did you modify any Review Board code, particularly any
models.py files?

3) Did you ever attempt an upgrade and then downgraded again?

4) What version of django-evolution is installed?

5) Show me what this says:

    rb-site manage /path/to/site list-evolutions