Hi,

The easiest way in your case would be to move either the entire /var/www
directory, or just the site directory, to the other mount and then symlink.
Downtime would be minimal. The entire process should be done in less than a
minute.

If you need to migrate /usr/lib/mysql, the process would be roughly the
same. You'll definitely want to shut down MySQL before moving anything,
though.

Basically, so long as symlinks are used to ensure that the resulting file
paths remain the same, you shouldn't have to modify any files or migrate
anything.

Christian