Can you tell me how you attempted to downgrade? Your database, and your
whole install really, seems to be in a pretty inconsistent state.

Having the different versions of Python seems like a red flag to me. The
fact that the 'rb-site' command I provided you said that it couldn't import
settings_local means that something was either typed correctly, or you have
some odd path issues.

Just to check, the "/path/to/site" part you typed, what was the path? Make
sure it's the directory that contains "conf" and "htdocs" and such inside
of it.

Earlier, when you said it showed a version mismatch, what version did it
say it was, and what did it say was expected?

Also, please provide the entire log for the 'rb-site upgrade' attempt.

I'm about to crash for the night, so I won't be able to respond to any
replies right away.