Hey everyone,

We just put out two new releases, 1.6.21 and 1.7.17. These fix a couple
security vulnerabilities, so please upgrade.

Along with this, 1.7.17 fixes several bugs and adds some new features. It's
a pretty good release, and even without the security improvements, we'd
recommend it for anyone using Review Board Power Pack (
http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/), as it fixes several important bugs.

Check out the news post for more information: