On 11/06/2013 05:47 PM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> There's a broken version of jsmin that got upgraded again on one of the
> build environments... I'll put out a new release.

Just as an FYI, the Fedora and EPEL packages of 1.7.17 are not affected
by this, as we have been patching out the jsmin support in favor of
SlimIt for quite some time (due to the unacceptable license of jsmin).

I'll work on switching us over to UglifyJS soon, but for right now I'm
not going to bother releasing 1.7.18 in Fedora/EPEL since there is no
functional change (and I want the security fixes of 1.7.17 to get
through the -testing phase faster).

tl;dr: Fedora and EPEL builds of 1.7.17 are fine.