I recently installed Review Board (version 1.7.17) on a headless Ubuntu box
that has been hosting our subversion repositories. On a windows client I
installed post-review.

I made a small change and used post-review to send it to the board... That
worked fine.

The issue is that when I bring up the request on the web browser, I can not
enter anything into the description or testing done fields. If I push the
publish or discard request buttons, nothing happens. I can however click on
View Diff and the puts a diff listing at the bottom of the page. I am
assuming I just have a simple config error somewhere, but I have spent an
entire day trying to fix it with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,