On 11/12/2013 03:13 PM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> After upgrading my RB server machine to Fedora 19 (was 18) and Review
> Board to 1.7.17 (from 1.7.12 IIRC), I am no longer able to see diffs; I
> am getting the spinning 'please wait' indicators indefinitely.
> I'm also seeing these javascript errors:
> https://nowhere/static/lib/js/3rdparty.min.f5aca98bcda3.js @36:
> SyntaxError: Use of reserved word 'private' in strict mode
> https://nowhere/static/rb/js/base.min.9651809ef5d5.js @1:
> ReferenceError: Can't find variable: Backbone
> https://nowhere/static/rb/js/reviews.min.03b57ae46446.js @1:
> ReferenceError: Can't find variable: RB
> https://nowhere/r/209/diff/ @441: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: RB
> Any ideas?

Are you using the official Fedora packages that I create or did you
install with easy_install? If the latter, you need to use 'easy_install
ReviewBoard=1.7.18' as there are known bugs due to the JavaScript
minifier it was built with. If you're using the Fedora packages, it that
shouldn't be the case (since we build with a different minifier since
the one 1.7.17 and older used was legally-questionable in Fedora).

If you're seeing this on the Fedora 1.7.17 package, that's serious and I
need to know immediately.