If a user is on group1 but not group2, and a change is posted to group2,
then the user will not be allowed to see the change. The reason is that
there may be discussions from members on group2 that the user is not privy
to. This is an intended design. When dealing with private review requests
(due to private repositories or invite-only groups), Review Board becomes
very restrictive on who has access. The owner of the review request must be
explicit in who they want to bring in for discussion.