So there aren't any errors indicating that the symlink failed. I don't know
what's going on, but certainly that symlink should appear. Perhaps there's
something strange with running in a virtualenv setup, or it's grabbing the
wrong version of Djblets while building the static directory.

It's 3AM here, so I'm crashing for the night. Sorry I didn't have an
immediate answer for you.